In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Recruitment

Mi FC President

Amit Kumar Panda | from mobile

Hoping to get the best in MIUI 8
2016-07-08 04:22:53
[img]https://in.c.mi.com/https://in.c.mi.com/https://u01.appmifile.com/images/2018/08/01/46fac8a5-2

Pro Bunny

Sambhav Jain | from mobile

I would like to join MIUI8 beta testing team because I feel myself as a big fan of MIUI and MI itself, the more I would look into and discuss with other more experienced people here in the community. MI's softwares and their developers are so cool and innovative that they moved to the limits of Android development and have build this great UI which we all are using. It's a good thing that Mi has started recruitment for this post and I look myself as an applicant. Thanks for the opportunity. Regards. P.S : Please consider me as an applicant.
2016-07-08 04:31:49
Blog | Facebook | Twitter
hi
i am vaibhav
i want to join miui 8 beta test for redmi note 3
i used to be a miui 7 beta tester in my redmi 1s.
i am active member in miui forum
thank
2016-07-08 04:37:21
Because I like to be part of MI Team
2016-07-08 04:38:14
G.Srinivas
Even if I am not an advanced Bunny, I will bring end user testing and honest opinions to the MIUI 8 beta testing team. Please include me in the team.
2016-07-08 04:39:15
AbhiK

Semi Pro Bunny

Sakshat bunny | from mobile

Hello Boss bunny!
2016-07-08 04:39:35
I want to recycle my life to get gold out of it!
To understand the every aspect of MIUI and Experience the same.
2016-07-08 04:41:09
Hello MIUI Team,

Currently I am using Redmi Note 3 and from past 2 years I was using Redmi 1s and still it is a great phone. So I am very much familiar with MIUI Software. Also, previously I was using Moto G and I was in the Beta Team when Lollipop Software was going to be released. The software was released to some of us Beta testers in Motorola Beta Team in India. I tried and tested the software with best of my knowledge. Hope to do the same with MIUI 8 Beta Software.
Also, I was in the Beta team of Mi community when it was going to be launched and found some bugs also.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Regards,
Praveen Bhajanka
2016-07-08 04:42:21
Love Xiaomi Products

Semi Pro Bunny

TheMiFan | from mobile

Edited by TheMiFan at 2016-07-08 02:24 PM

Hello Sir ,
First of all I'm a Redmi user from the first launch , I had a Redmi 1s. It was my first phone which had good specs and I tested many roms on it, but MIUI is the best.
So then I bought Redmi 2 , it is my current phone and I'm already using Global Developer Rom MIUI 7 on it.
I have a good knowledge about Rom Testing , Bug Finding , Bug Fixes , Flashing , Rooting etc. I'm a BTech student and have knowledge of Andoid Development.
When I saw the features of MIUI 8 , I was totally stunned. They were too awesome and the way Hugo presented them it made me more keen to try that.
I'm a hardcore Mi Fan and MIUI user so I would love to be a Beta Tester for the MIUI 8 Rom and help other users and developers in bug fixing the rom for stable release.
Abhishek Verma

2016-07-08 04:43:04

Semi Pro Bunny

Sakshat bunny | from mobile

It would be great to be a part of the Miui8 beta tester team i was too among the 100 top closed beta testers for community to be precise among the top10. Actually i have got so many mi devices that the curiosity to test the rom is just soo much! I have Redmi Note 3g ,Redmi note 3(32gb),Redmi 1s,Mi4i and among other accessories mi bluetooth speaker,mi powerbanks,mi in ear basic earplugs,mi band...so it would be too awesome to be among the first ones to experience MIUI8 the videos are fascinating so i am just to eager to test the rom on my smart device!  
2016-07-08 04:43:59
I want to recycle my life to get gold out of it!