In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

Pro Bunny

Prasad Arbuj | from mobile

My wishlist is mi tv3 even i ready to purchase if mi india manage one tv for me Happy Birthday mi india
2016-07-14 08:28:43
If plan A doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters - 49 if you're Marathi.
Hello Hugo,

I am a crazy Fan of Mi  .
I currently have Mi 3 , Mi 4i, Mi Redmi 2 and Mi Band.

Recently ordered Mi Max 32G Gold.

My little wishlist
Mi Band for my Wife. Also want one extra strap (Black color).
Mi 5 32G Black for me
Mi Bluetooth Speaker (Blue color) for my Bedroom.

You can see my affection for Mi.

See ya.
Nishant vora
2016-07-14 08:28:46

Advanced Bunny

kishh | from mobile

mi 5.. This Is One Biggest Jaint To Demolish All Other High End High value Mobiles.. This Sure Take Revolution In Indian smartphone market. and Xl#xiaomi will be No 1 Smartphone manufacturer In World .. , so hugo sir i feel you should complete my wish and grant mi5 to me
2016-07-14 08:32:06
1) Mi Router firstly and then Mi TV (both should be available for sale in India).

2) I have bought a Mi phone on 2014 for my spouse; after completing a year of blissful run with Mi product; I myself also purchased the same brand phone in 2015; using it was like, getting a smiley in LKG class and satisfied owner; slowly fell in love with the brand Mi.
2016-07-14 08:36:21

Rookie Bunny

Jhansy | from mobile

Hello mi..... happy 2nd anniversary.......
2016-07-14 08:43:58

Rookie Bunny

NehaB | from mobile

A very Happy Birthday to You Mi. You have been the most efficient and trust worthy brand that I have used . You have taken technology to another level and made our lives very comfortable. You are an icon for the other phones in the market . Always be as wonderful as you are. My Wish list contains only one product Mi 5.
2016-07-14 08:44:14

Advanced Bunny

kishh | from mobile

I wish to get mi 5..  becauseThis Is One Biggest Jaint To Demolish All Other High End devices running in todays market  Xiaomi Supply Very Affordable & Bestest quality Smartphone in todays market Xiaomi making Big Revolution in Indian & global Smartphone Market The Day Is Not long when #xiaomi Will be No 1 smartphone manufacturer in world so hugo sir i request to fulfill my Request
2016-07-14 08:44:21
Congratulations!! Mi on (y)our second anniversary. I wish I could have Mi 5 Pro and it would be really a dream come true. I always wanted the best of Mi. Wishes have to be genuine to be granted, but not with greed :) . I heart fully wish Mi more success in the coming years. I am happy to be associated with Mi.
2016-07-14 08:45:35
Regards
Sastry Voruganti

Rookie Bunny

Romit | from mobile

Edited by Romit at 2016-07-14 07:37 PM

I really want to go greedy and say to give all the things that you offer...

But then that would be wasteful, so instead I'll list the things I really want, which is actually everything except only a few things
2016-07-14 08:45:41
Hi !! MI And Wish You A Very Happy Anniversary !!! It Has Been a Great Journey This Far And I'm Looking Forward For Many More To Come............ Talking About MI Just Gets Me Excited !!. No Better Word Than "COLOR" Could Describe MI. MI Has Really Perfected 'The Power Of The Color'. Its The Simplicity And The Magnificent Range Of Color In MI What Takes My Heart Away.

My Dad Brought MI4iOur First MI Phone And From The Very First Experience Of MI I Have Become A Big Fan !!! And Now I Want A Phone For Myself And I Surely Didn't Have To Think Much It Definitely Is MI 5 .
I Have Been Waiting For The MI 5 4Gb Version Since A While Now
So The Only Thing In My Wishlist Will Be " MI 5 Gold 4Gb Version ".

And Thank You Very Much For Making Such Excellent Phone MI !!! And Also For Giving Me A Chance To Get What I Have Been Wishing For...
I Just Love Using MI Be It Phones Or The Website Or The MI Store App.
Hope I Get Lucky !!
Thank You Very Much
2016-07-14 08:46:36