In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Max 2

[Discussion] Detail note about smart assistance, Quick cards (app Vault), Mi assistant

2017-11-12 07:33:11
521 1
Greetings everyone

Hi everyone i hope here lot of guys are in confusion about smart assistant, Quick cards (app Vault) and mi assistant. Let me give you a details about everything here now.

Smart assistant :-

Smart assistant is non other than quick cards but in china developer rom it is called as smart assistant in MIUI9 and it has more options like steps count, weather notification, scanner with translation feature like google translate app can translate language on images, courier tracking, payment service, and other things which we have in global roms like sports, shortcuts and all and remaining a lot more Chinese stuff related to Chinese region more where there is no use of them for global users.

Quick cards (app Vault):-

Quick cards is nothing but smart assistant with just options like sports, notes, Callander events and shortcuts and without other options which are available in china roms that's it.

Mi assistant :-

Mi assistant is like google assistant but it works only with Chinese language no English language at all. It one more feature which we can use there is an option in mi assistant to speak out our general messages and call status means whenever we got any normal mesaage it will speak out the whole message with sender number or name, and when we receive any call it will speak out the phone number aong with name. I tested it with only English language so i don't know about other languages.

I don't know weather the china developer rom features will be implemented to global roms are not. My guess is nope but can't say in future let's see.

Now i think here all users got some clarification regarding all of this features.

Thanks Regards
Cherri

2017-11-12 07:33:11
Favorites1 RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

SoumyaRanjan Roul | from Redmi Note 3

Wow, explanation are pure understandable, thank you  
2017-11-19 16:07:51