How are you all? Hope you are all doing great!
Latest news is that, Xiaomi has become the No.1 smartphone brand in India in Q3 2017, as per IDC's latest Quarterly Smartphone Tracker, Q3 2017. Here is a look at some of the feats Xiaomi achieved this quarter:
- Grew Xiaomi’s market share to 23.5% in Q3 compared to 17.2% in Q2 2017
- Shipped 9.2 million smartphones
- Became the fastest growing smartphone brand in India with a growth rate of ~300% percent YoY
- 3 out of the top 5 selling smartphones in Q3 2017 were Xiaomi smartphones — Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4 and Redmi 4A
- Redmi Note 4 continued to be the #1 selling smartphone in India with 4Mn units shipped just in Q3
Congratulations Mi India!
As we all know that Mi recently announce the new Redmi Y series, which is the selfie-centric phone. And Y stands for “Youth” and “Young”. This is the first selfie-centric phone from the house of Xiaomi with 16 MP front Camera & front Flash.
For more information about Redmi Y1 and Redmi Y1 Lite: Click Here!
For this, We have organised an Experiential Meet-up on 12th of this month at Belonia Litchu Bagan Park. Total 44 members had joined us in the Meet-up to make the event a great success. Now I am sharing the experiences and fun we had in the Meet-up.
Waiting for More Mi Fans
We reached at the Spot at around 10:30 O’Clock. At first we were less in numbers. So all the Mi Fans were waiting for the other Fans to come and join us! Till the time, we were discussing about the lightning fast MIUI 9.
Unboxing the Brand new Redmi Y1
Everyone had Hands-on with the all new Redmi Y1 and of course they were so much into the phone that everyone was excited to take selfie from the Redmi Y1. The hands-on experience came to an end after taking huge number of selfies of all Mi Fans. Lots of fun out there during this period.
Turning on Redmi Y1
#YourBestSelfie - Taken by Redmi Y1
Redmi Y1 Hands-on
Chal Beta Selfie Le Le!!!
Checking Front Camera - Mi A1 vs Redmi Y1
Reviewing camera quality of Redmi Y1
The Selfie Effect!
(Mr. Akash & Mr. Bijoy)
With MiFC Banner
(Me and My Hero!)
Don’t Hit Back Button, Picture abhi baki hai mere dost!!!
This isn't the end yet! We even had a contest of#YourBestSelfie in which all the attendees had to click selfies and they had to upload it on Instagram with hashtag #YourBestSelfie and #MiFCTripura. And the Best Selfie wins a MIUI 9 T-shirt!
So here I am announcing the one and only winner of Best Selfie from Mi FC Tripura. Mr. Bijoy Chowdhury is the winner of this #YourBestSelfie Contest.
Winner of #YourBestSelfie Contest
(Mr. Bijoy Chowdhury)
At last I would like to thank and give credits to MiFC-Tripura Core Team Members, Specially Mr. Debajit Chakraborty, Mr. Tapash Debnath, Mr. Sujan Saha, Mr. Azhar Uddin, Mr. Akash Debnath & Mr. Animesh Debnath for the efforts taken to make each and every meet a successful. A special thanks to all Tripura Mi Fans for attending this meet and making it an amazing fan meet. Also a special thanks to Mr. Hemraj Chhattani (hemi94) for creating this wonderful GIF Banner for us!
Redmi Y1 Hands-on & Experiential Fan Meet - #MiFCTripura
"Always Believe That Something Wonderful Is About To Happen"
For further updates or any information do join us on our Telegram Group and also Follow us on all social media sites (Links are given below)
46874ece-05a0-43fb-95b7-7fe7a3fa20e5.jpg (13.31 KB, Downloads: 36)
2017-11-14 10:05:05 Upload
139c32f1-64e0-42c1-aba7-e8cb0983b61b.jpg (12.8 KB, Downloads: 34)
2017-11-14 10:05:05 Upload
Previous Meet-up Recap Threads,
1. [Recap] First Mi Fan Club Tripura Meet up! Photos, Quiz And Experience!
2. [Recap] 2nd Mi Fans Meet-Up of Mi-FC Tripura | Heritage Park, Agartala
3. [Recap] 3rd Mi Fans Meet-Up of Mi-FC Tripura | Sharing Experiences with new Mi users
4. [Recap] 1st Official | 4th Mi Fan Meet-up of MiFC-Tripura | Technical Boot Camp
5. [Recap] 5th Mi Fan Club Tripura Meet-Up || Mi A1 Hands on Experiential Fan Meet-up
6. [Recap] [#TheOriginalX] 6th MiFC-Tripura Meet-Up || Mi MIX 2 Hands-on & Experiential Fan Meet-up
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .