In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Max 2

[Q&A] Tempered Glass Issue

2017-11-22 06:18:43
274 6
Can I get fully covered tempered glass for my mobile.. As my tempered glass isn't able to cover the screen fully.. is it available in mi store
2017-11-22 06:18:43
Favorites RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

RP88 | from MI MAX 2

Mi has officially provided only Screenguard and flip cover for mi max 2. If you are using a flip cover then screenguard is enough. But if you want better quality tempered glass, then you will have to search online shopping sites.
2017-11-23 01:12:41

Rookie Bunny

Sharu Author | from MI MAX 2

I have searched a lot but most of them are cheap and if it is good then it doesn't cover the whole screen.. This is the problem of 2.5d curved glass.. Tempered glass aren't able to cover the full screen and it brings bubbles in the glass
2017-11-23 01:27:39
It's having Gorilla Glass, tempered glass is not that needed, use the flipcover from mi.com
2017-11-23 01:29:49

Semi Pro Bunny

Abu Faizan | from MI MAX 2

Sharu

I have searched a lot but most of them are cheap and if it is good then it doesn't cover the whole s ...

nothing available in the market even someone claims to be the right one... don't waste your money and buy the screen protector from mi.com
2017-11-23 14:53:34

Rookie Bunny

Sharu Author | from MI MAX 2

Karthik Mohan
It's having Gorilla Glass, tempered glass is not that needed, use the flipcover from mi.com

But that flip cover is based on glue.. and I saw that glue will come out after some days of using
2017-11-24 00:17:53

Semi Pro Bunny

RP88 | from MI MAX 2

Sharu

But that flip cover is based on glue.. and I saw that glue will come out after some days of using

Have been using the flip cover along with Screenguard for around 4 months now and it has protected my device well. The glue cover doesn't come out until you peel your device out of it. But the flip cover edges have gone under lots of wear and tear which I have already complained to mi. Still it's the only good option available at present.
2017-11-24 01:33:14