In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

Rookie Bunny

siddharth choubey | from Redmi Note 4

i have an idea like password should be needed when we switched off the cell phone because its safe from theif..
that he/she can't turn off the cell phone..
2017-12-01 00:09:21

Advanced Bunny

Hacker Solution | from Redmi 4X

i made small exe programs
so i need a exe emulator for android. that should be very helpful...
HOPE YOU LIKE MY IDEA
2017-12-01 00:16:00

Advanced Bunny

Ronak dagha | from app

i have a an idea of making the app since a long time . that is there should be a app where students will be at home and teachers in thier home respectively and then teachers will make a video call and students at thier home will learn through video call. wait that not it  there is something more ! when a student goes to his or her washroom he may pause the video and it will be recorder for that time so that he doesnt miss out anything . well this still sound common like video recorded apps and video call . but i have more to it ! the key feature for this app would me the comment box ( i call it as the question box) where the students will type a message and send it but the question will not be displayed anywhere !!!! i mean like we have love video calls in instagram when a person comments everyone can see that comment but in this app when a student will question in the question box this will will be diaplayed only to the teacher !!! the main reason for this idea of this only teacher can see this message is to remove the fear of asking question from the students mind and make him free to question this will give a better understanding to him . classmates make fun of a question asked by student but if the question wil be shown to teacher only the student will freely question
the key features of this app and why students should download this app is :-
1)IT WILL REMOVE THE FEAR OF QUESTIONING
2) no missing out the lecture
3) the question box key deature will give a personal attension to all the students
4)live interactions with teachers in thier confort zone
5)students wont be able to see each other but teachers will be able to see each student personally .

well i hope you like my idea i have been planning on this since few years but i have no friends to make it . I just want someone to like my idea thanks
2017-12-01 00:17:29
Awesome :-)
2017-12-01 00:19:31

Happy To Help :-)

Advanced Bunny

1660751068 | from Redmi 4A

Mi pay wallet app may be very useful in India for cash less payments n easy excess to bank... inorder to approach the people to download this app the rewards need to be provided
2017-12-01 00:21:54

Master Bunny

Neha Singh. | from Redmi 3S

Awesome news
2017-12-01 00:24:07

Rookie Bunny

Ajay.jat | from Redmi Note 4

Fabulous i love it
2017-12-01 00:24:46

Grandmaster Bunny

Vatsal Vala | from Redmi 3S

Amazing
2017-12-01 00:24:48

Rookie Bunny

James Samraj M. Thomas | from Redmi Note 4

1sr the app name can be All in Mi
an din that u can all have the apps and even can connect with uber ola compare price , and even for shopping Amazon Flipkart,same for food and even u can just suggeste a review vidoe of it in the bottom part of the product that he /she is surfing about while shopping.  
that my idea
thx MI
MY email id jamessamraj.t@gmail.com
2017-12-01 00:25:35

Advanced Bunny

yo bhabh | from Redmi Note 4

APP MUST HAVE PRELOADED CODINGS IT MAKE EASIER FOR MEMBERS
2017-12-01 00:25:59