In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mumbai

[Recap] Mi Fan Club Mumbai Anniversary Special Meet | Third Fan Meet - 17th July 2016

2016-07-17 14:22:38
6230 20
Edited by Hiren Vasani at 2017-01-06 06:25 PM

Hi Mi Fans from Amchi Mumbai,

As you all know we had our 3rd Official Mi Fan Club Mumbai Fan meet on 17thJuly, 2016. I can proudly say that it was a huge success thanks to all the attendees and also Fans who joined us live on Mi Live App.

First of All let me thank all of you guys for attending and being a part of ever expanding Mi Fan Club Mumbai. I would like to thank my fellow Mi Fans Bhagyesh, Sameer, Bhavya, Anurag who helped us make this event great for all of you.

Let’s have a recap at what we did at the event.

This was a meet organized on the occasion of Mi India 2nd Anniversary and a hands-on experience of Mi Max. The event started at 11:45 am with the introduction of all the Mi fans. All the Fans started to interact with each other with their queries and info related to Mi devices, services and future expansion.

We also had live streaming going on throughout the event on Mi Live app. We handed out the Mi Max, 20000 mAh Power bank and Mi Bluetooth Speaker for hands-on and simultaneously we were discussing about the after sales services and expansion with various new products of Mi India.

We had arranged a cake on the occasion to Wish
Mi India 2nd Anniversary and the cake was damn good, it was photo cake with Choco chips and creamy base. Once the cake was revealed the fans were all around clicking pics. We did three cheers for Mi India on our live stream. The cake was cut by fans and everyone got to taste the delicious cake.

After the cake cutting we tried to see how many Mi devices we had in all and I guess everyone had one right from Mi3, Redmi 1s to Redmi Note 3 and Mi Max including Power banks and Bluetooth speakers. We came up with the idea to create Mi and 2 from those devices to wish
Mi India 2nd Anniversary.

We arranged for Burger King's burger for everyone and I hope everyone enjoyed that too. It was yummy....

We headed to a silent spot for our last activity before we consluded the Meet to do a video with all the Fans wishing Mi India on its Second Anniversary.

Mi Fan Club Mumbai Official Meets:

Special Credits:
1. Bhagyesh for streaming live the whole event and the photo for the cake.
2. Sudeep for the awesome Second Anniversary banner.

Rate

Number of participants 11 Experience +48 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2016-07-17 14:22:38
Favorites5 RateRate
I think Mumbai Fan meet was ek number. I couldn't be part of it. But it's always fun to be part of Mumbai fan meet.
I did watch in Mi live and it was fun. Unfortunately, I missed the cake.
2016-07-18 14:31:37
My phone lost its virginity to MIUI ;)

Semi Pro Bunny

Ritesh Pawar | from mobile

Missed this one but pukka next one I am in ... Anthrax .. that's one hell of a Logo we got there .. let's get it printed on T-shirts and make it Team Mumbai ka logo.. August 16 to September 5 I will be shuttling to places for work purposes so maybe I will be unable to make to the meets but will definitely try my best ..3 Cheers for Team Mumbai  
2016-07-18 22:42:26
Nice... brother
2016-07-19 00:34:54
I love miui & xiaomi devices.
Missed it :-(
hope to join next meet.
2016-07-19 00:46:17

Rookie Bunny

Deeptech | from mobile

Enjoying a lot
2016-07-19 01:04:48

Rookie Bunny

Devang Sangani | from mobile

It was great fun... Thoroughly enjoyed
2016-07-19 01:21:40
Ohhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! I missed this Meet up Coz ma Class .........

You all have awesome meet and Happy 2nd Anniversary Mi India.

Guyz cake looks too awesome and the creativity of 2nd Mi with mi Device is nice idea.......

Hope it's possible for me to join the next meet up........@Anthrax ......

2016-07-19 03:35:32
Good.......Keep it up.......
2016-07-19 12:30:45
It was a nice experience meeting my fellow Mumbaikar Mi fans. Thanks President Anwar shaikh(@Anthrax) and all the others who helped to organise the meet.
2016-07-19 14:33:17

Admin

Awesome! Thank you for hosting this activities !
2016-07-20 22:42:56