In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Resources

[App] Top 5 Educational Apps for Your Mi Phone - 2018

2018-01-03 09:50:07
1124 5
Hello Mi Fans!
Apps help you to get your job done fast and easy. Nowadays there is an app for everything. You wake up in the morning with an alarm app and go back to sleep at night wishing good night to all of your friends with another app. We are determined to provide you apps that you want. Mi Community Resources is the one-stop destination for all your apps needs.

Periodic Table 2018

Periodic Table - is a free application for Android which displays the entire periodic table at startup interface. The table has a long-form approved by the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC) as the core. Besides the periodic table of chemical elements, you can use the Table of solubility.

FEATURES:
  • When you click on any element provides information that is constantly updated.
  • For most of the items have an image.
  • For more information, there are direct links to Wikipedia for each item.
  • Table solubility
  • To find any element you can use the search. The search engine is not choosy to the registry or writing style search
  • You can sort the items in 10 categories:
       - Alkaline earth metals
       - Other non-metals
       - Alkali metals
       - Halogens
       - Transition metals
       - Inert gases
       - Post-transition metals
       - Lanthanides
       - Semimetals
       - Actinides

DOWNLOAD
Periodic Table 2018 - Google Play Store Link

ElectroDroid

ElectroDroid is a simple and powerful collection of electronics tools and references. The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).

FEATURES:
  • Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands)
  • SMD Resistor Code
  • Inductor color code decoder
  • Ohm’s law calculator
  • Reactance/Resonance calculator
  • Voltage divider
  • Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel
  • Capacitor charge calculation
  • Operational amplifier
  • LED resistor calculator
  • Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator
  • Heat dissipation
  • Battery Life calculator
  • Inductor design tool
  • Voltage Drop calculator
  • PCB Trace Width calculator
  • Simple Filters calculator
  • NE555 calculator
  • Power Calculator
  • Decibel Converter
  • Frequency Converter
  • Analog-Digital Converter
  • Y-Δ Transformation
  • Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, Audio DIN connector, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC peripheral connectors, EIDE/ATA, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, Apple Lightning connector, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables, MIDI connector, ISO connector for car audio, Arduino pin-outs)
  • Resources (USB specification, Resistivity table, Table of standard resistors and capacitors, Capacitor marking codes, AWG and SWG Wire size, Ampacity Table, Symbols and Abbreviations, Circuit Schematic Symbols, SI Units prefixes, Battery info, Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems, 7400 info and pinout, ASCII codes, Batteries list, Coin Batteries, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies)
  • Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators

DOWNLOAD
ElectroDroid - Google Play Store Link

SoloLearn: Learn to Code for Free

Learn to code on the go for FREE with SoloLearn!

Start with any of 12 programming languages, including Python, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, C++, Java, PHP, SQL, Ruby, JQuery, C#, Swift.

• Facebook FbStart’s App of the Year 2017
  • Featured on TechCrunch, Forbes, ProductHunt, Lifehacker, and more.

Trusted by millions of users worldwide, SoloLearn combines the best user-generated content with real-time support and the friendliest community ever! Our community makes learning to code as easy and as mobile as it can possibly get.

LEARN Python, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, C++, Java, PHP, SQL, Ruby, JQuery, C# or Swift through interactive lessons, CODE in the mobile code playground, PLAY with friends and peers, and DISCUSS to learn or help others learn.
Build your unique CODER PROFILE faster than ever!

DOWNLOAD
SoloLearn: Learn to Code for Free - Google Play Store Link

National Digital Library India

Ministry of Human Resource Development under its National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology has initiated the National Digital Library of India (NDL India) pilot project to develop a framework of virtual repository of learning resources with a single-window search facility. Filtered and federated searching is employed to facilitate focused searching so that learners can find out the right resource with least effort and in minimum time. NDL India is designed to hold content of any language and provides interface support for leading vernacular languages. It is being arranged to provide support for all academic levels including researchers and life-long learners, all disciplines, all popular form of access devices and differently-abled learners. It is being developed to help students to prepare for entrance and competitive examination, to enable people to learn and prepare from best practices from all over the world and to facilitate researchers to perform inter-linked exploration from multiple sources.

Features:
  • A single window search facility to ever-growing digital content repository
  • Different ways to browse content repository: Browse by content type, Browse by source, Browse by subject and Browse by learning resource type
  • Filtering result of search and browse with facet based refinement options
  • Contents relevant for different levels of users
  • Contents available for different subject domains: Technology, Arts and Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Science etc.
  • App and content may be accessed in three different languages: English, Hindi and Bengali

DOWNLOAD
National Digital Library India - Google Play Store Link

Swayam

SWAYAM is a programme initiated by Government of India and designed to achieve the three cardinal principles of Education Policy viz., access, equity and quality. The objective of this effort is to take the best teaching learning resources to all, including the most disadvantaged. SWAYAM seeks to bridge the digital divide for students who have hitherto remained untouched by the digital revolution and have not been able to join the mainstream of the knowledge economy.

This is done through an indigenous developed IT platform that facilitates hosting of all the courses, taught in classrooms from 9th class till post-graduation to be accessed by anyone, anywhere at any time. All the courses are interactive, prepared by the best teachers in the country and are available, free of cost to the residents in India. More than 1,000 specially chosen faculty and teachers from across the Country have participated in preparing these courses.

The courses hosted on SWAYAM will be in 4 quadrants:
  • Video lecture
  • Specially prepared reading material that can be downloaded/printed
  • Self-assessment tests through tests and quizzes
  • An online discussion forum for clearing the doubts. Steps have been taken to enrich the learning experience by using audio-video and multi-media and state of the art pedagogy / technology. In order to ensure best quality content are produced and delivered, seven National Coordinators have been appointed: They are NPTEL for engineering, UGC for post-graduation education, CEC for under-graduate education, NCERT & NIOS for school education, IGNOU for out of the school students and IIMB for management studies.

The SWAYAM Android application is designed for students to consume all SWAYAM content anywhere, anytime and anywhere.

DOWNLOAD
Swayam - Google Play Store Link

That's all for this thread. See you soon with another thread. Hope you all liked this thread. If you have any queries, you can ask me in the comment section, I will try to answer them...
Enjoy!

Regards,
MiAkash