In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI Feedback

Master Bunny

Adithya16 | from Mi MIX 2

fully support on these points. its pointless adding new features when lot of major bugs remain unattended. This needs to be solved ASAP.
2018-01-08 01:32:31

Master Bunny

tarun90 | from Redmi Note 4

yeah, first first fix the bugs than add new features and also improve camera quality
2018-01-08 01:32:36

Apiyush265 | from Redmi Note 4

Battery life got poor after miui 9 and need significant camera improvements
2018-01-08 01:33:02

Rookie Bunny

Sultan Awate | from Redmi Note 4

battery is very worst after miui 9 update
2018-01-08 01:33:12

Master Bunny

Rajat Raj | from MI 5

yes the performance of camera must be improved, when hardware is good enough to capture awesome shots , why don't devs enable API 2 .. A user has all the rights to ask devs.. MIUI 9 was recently launched but we haven't seen a single improvement in camera that's really disappointed us.. flagship Mi phones deserves to be treated as flagship with best softwares updates that let users feel they have something better in-hand
2018-01-08 01:34:19

MIUI Beta Tester

Harish Mohanty | from Redmi Note 4

personally same feeling and agree on this . this is very disappointed to say that. now Xiaomi No1 brand in India in sales but not good in after sales service. now miui India team not listing to user feedback. All of my friends complaining about service and in miui update and promise. Because i am a very old Mi fan but not keep quiet on this. day by day camera quality decreases also not listing to user. also miui India team taking more time to fix or solve any issues. Hope this thread will forward to higher authority.
2018-01-08 01:34:30
MI FC BHUBANESWAR PRESIDENT

Master Bunny

Arun6199 | from Redmi Note 4

I totally agree to each and every points ! We are always on developer builds testing and reporting bugs. Being a ardent Mi fan hearing that there are battery & camera issues in stable build from friends/family is not a good thing. I personally believe that everything should go in priority wise fixing. The major bug/improvements should be the top priority than anything else like new features. If the old features isn't perfect enough there's no use of the new feature. If our comments and feedback really matters please look into it. Camera is the biggest issue to me.
2018-01-08 01:35:36
Need Help? Any queries? Ping me anytime. Use the reply button to notify me.
Be Kind to One Another!
Totally agreed with camera issues. Can't connect to camera issue is very old issue yet to address.
2018-01-08 01:36:02

Master Bunny

swastikswaroop | from Redmi Note 4

I agree with the all the points mentioned here, I love MIUI and love Mi for providing phones at a reasonable cost, but there are some bugs, some important bugs which linger for a long time which should be fixed ASAP, also agree with Camera performance, other phones within same range may not have same specs as a Mi phone, but some has better camera quality than Mi Phones, and now a days, most people ask about Camera performance first before buying a phone, whenever someone asks me about buying a Mi phone, I tell them performance is good in it, but camera is OK and not that great. So API 2 is a must considering its been there from a long time in different phones.
2018-01-08 01:36:22

Wizard Bunny

Manjeet dahiya | from Redmi Note 4

Battery Life very poor
2018-01-08 01:37:35