In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI Feedback

Mi FC President

DHRUV KUMAR | from Redmi Note 4

I agree, Black Screen, App Crashing, Contact bug & few more major bugs are really annoying these days. Hoping it'll be solved in next update but in next update we get minor bug fixes and something new with bugs. Before launching a new features Dev should prioritise on clear all exisiting bug. Camera 2 API has not been enabled till now, although Camera is the biggest disappointment for MIUI but atleast enabling it can improve it making noticiable difference then why Dev are not enabling it? Hope above points will be considered for development of better polished UX for MIUI. We were Mi Fans & We are Mi fans that's why we are concerned about these major negligence in Support & these requests are on behalf of every Mi Fan or Mi User we met on the go and on Fan Meets.
2018-01-08 02:36:39
Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.<font color="DarkOrange">
Mi Explorer.[/

Photography Team

Ansuman | from MI 6

agreed totally. As a photographer I need to root phone manually enable camera2api. why not mi provide it native support. I would love to shoot with raw. Hopefully they hear us, but as an old mi fan I know they never hear us. Still supporting this. Let's hope they are awake to hear this.
2018-01-08 02:37:21

Master Bunny

Vikas kuri | from app

black screen issue face most time improve it as soon as possible
2018-01-08 02:55:03

Mi FC President

AmiT Joshi | from MI MAX 2

Totally agree to the points mentioned.

Bugs fixing should be of utmost priority
and animations are not that much of importance.
2018-01-08 03:02:24

Master Bunny

Shovandhalip2 | from Redmi Note 4

Charging stuck on 98 % in RN4 After updating latest version. But it is not solved yet.
2018-01-08 03:46:41

Advanced Bunny

Nazgul | from MI MAX

Camera is an big big issue. Is it Xiaomi following Apple? They are degrading the battery and Mi is degrading camera? And does Mi India employees use Mi Phones? Can't they even spot the difference? During launch you compare it to iPhone, Samsung and many more...please compare the consistency next time. Yeah, You are number 1 brand now please do act like one. Nokia was number one in sales but with Symbian support, you know what happened to them
2018-01-08 03:49:01

Master Bunny

FF8 | from Redmi Note 3

I totally agree to the points mentioned above, one of the major bugs is, after upgrading to new update there is degradation in camera quality, one of the major bug which user's cant bear more. I highly recommended to MIUI Devs to fix this issue.

Thanks
2018-01-08 03:49:33
Ex, Device team & Spam Hunter Team member

Master Bunny

8131016561 | from MI MAX

Should improvement in Camera.
2018-01-08 03:58:34

Pro Bunny

Muse |

Camera must need improvement as well as storage app reduce management
2018-01-08 04:48:19
Mr.Shinde

Master Bunny

Achi.darlapudi | from Redmi Note 4

by  my personal experience miui is best in all terms except camera.if camera quality is improved nothing can beat Xiaomi
2018-01-08 04:54:41
★★★
President,
MiFC VIZAG