Dear Fellow MI A1 Users,
Enabling Camera2API seems to be confusing and bit long process for all normal users so I decided to make a toolkit to make it simple for you, this is first and initial version I will be updating UI and will add more features soon in the coming versions, This Toolkit will help you to enable Camera2API on your Mi A1 that too without affect your OTA Updates and also note this process will relock your Bootloader.
Will rooting void my warranty?
Rooting won't void your warranty for any of your Xiaomi Devices.
1. Unlocked Bootloader
3. Tissot Toolkit Version 1.0
4. Type C Data Cable
5. Enabled USB Debugging
1. Tissot Toolkit V1.0 by ratedcmk
How To Enable ADB in your Mi A1?
1. Go to about device of your Phone
2. Tap 7 Times on Build Number it will enable Developer options
1. Download all necessary files from above
2. Unzip Tissot Tool kit V1.0 using Winrar or 7Zip
4. Run Tissot Tool Kit V1.0 file as Administrator
5. Connect your Phone via USB Cable don't forget to enable ADB
6. Press Enter to continue, it may as for permission of USB Debugging in phone enable it
7. You are done
Special thanks to flex1911 and his original source
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .