In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tech

Tech Talks
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Discussion] FingerPow : The Ultimate Portable Charging Solution!

2018-02-22 22:21:33
14526 161

Hello Mi Fan's,

Today I am Back With Yet Another Interesting Tech Thread. In This Thread I Am Going to tell you about FingerPow : The Portable Charger.
Finger Pow is basically a very portable charging system which is designed to offer you a permanent solution to your charging dilemma. Replacing the needs of using wall sockets or so called power banks it just gives your phone quick charge whenever you need. Finger Pow equipped itself for wireless charging do not need to be charged by connecting it to the wall sockets.

HIGHLIGHTS :

• New Look on Portable Charging.
• Pocket Size for Everyday Carry.
• No More Cables.
• Easy Plug and Detach.
• Freedom from Wall Socket.
• Charge Indicator.
• Extremely Convenient.
• Highly Portable.
• Allow you to continue using your device as usual.

Check Out FingerPow

Finger Pow is an extremely convenient portable power bank you can take anywhere. Unlike wall sockets or other portable charger, Finger Pow simplifies the entire charging process. It changes how we charge our phones and other devices by making charging more accessible and convenient. With Finger Pow, low-battery notifications will be a thing of the past.

The FingerPow portable charging system is perfect for the person who never has enough battery life on their phone! It’s designed to charge your phone without being bogged down by endless cords and charging banks.

The core idea behind Finger Pow is to store electricity in small modular pieces. This combines four Charging Packs and the Charging Station, which can charge all four Charging Packs simultaneously while being itself a 5000mAh power bank. It’s tiny and wireless—perfect to just slip in your pocket and go!

The FingerPows come in a set of 3 or more mini chargers that get charged on a base where they all sit when not being used. Once you need some power, just take a FingerPow off from the base and stick it right into the charging port on your phone. Your phone will instantly start charging, and since it's so small you can put it right back in your pocket, or use it while it's charging.

Don’t worry about battery life during conference calls, when chatting, using GPS, or even playing your favourite games. Use it to charge your phone and provide additional battery whenever you need it most.
Each mini phone charger has a 4.35 V 600 mAh battery inside that will provide your phone with enough power for 1 hour of gaming, 2 hours of video watching, 2 hours of internet browsing, and even 4 hours of talk time.

Apart from the so called ease of use and portability, Finger Pow also ensures a smooth charging experience. To prevent your charging cable getting entangled and frayed over time causing tripping hazards, this charging system comes equipped with double magnetic connector. It delivers a smooth and very streamlined charging experience to the users. It comes with magnetic charging cable so that you can charge from other power banks using the USB ports.

It use high-capacity lithium batteries with lithium cobalt oxide cathodes alongside a high-quality chipset from Neusoft. This provides a 85% boost to conversion efficiency.
The Charging Pack is the size of a USB drive and can be attached to a key chain. This makes it incredibly portable, and means it’s completely unobtrusive until your battery needs that extra kick. We also provide a magnetic charging cable for charging from USB ports, so you can still charge your phone from other power banks or wall socket.

Moreover, we use a double magnetic connector to streamline the entire charging experience, which is the perfect solution to frayed charging cables, tripping hazards, and time wasted plugging-in.
After your Charging Pack has finished its job, swap it with a new one from the charging station. No hassle, no downtime.

So Mi Fan's This Is A Small Intro About FingerPow Portable Charging System. If You Need More Information Regarding This Product Please Click On The Source Link's Given Below

Let Me Know Your Thoughts And Comments About This Useful Device In The Comments Section Below!

Source- 1, 2, 3

Thanks For Reading.

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +1 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2018-02-22 22:21:33
Favorites106 RateRate
Tech Talks
Tech Talk is simple and best way to represent latest tech news in short span of time.
717 Article Description     4824 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

Rookie Bunny

KHAMESHWAR | from Redmi Note 4

Wow amazing device thanx for sharing....
2018-02-22 22:42:03

Rookie Bunny

Dron_Kumar | from Redmi Note 4

Wow Awesome Device.....I Love it
2018-02-22 22:42:50

Rookie Bunny

PRASANJEET SAHA | from Redmi Note 4

I want to buy this powerbank
2018-02-22 22:43:35

Rookie Bunny

D Bhai | from Redmi Note 4

is this available in India ? I want this device ...
2018-02-22 22:44:19

Rookie Bunny

1592892* | from Redmi Note 4

Very Nice. Thnks For information
2018-02-22 22:45:08

Rookie Bunny

1737827812 | from Redmi Note 4

Awesome Device.....
2018-02-22 22:46:41

Rookie Bunny

NOKESHWAR DESHMUKH | from Redmi Note 4

I want this Gadget.. Where I can buy this ? please reply me...
2018-02-22 22:47:39

Advanced Bunny

DEVENDRA NISHAD | from Redmi Note 4

very Nice Explain.and nice Device
2018-02-22 22:48:27

Rookie Bunny

PILLE | from Redmi Note 4

Nice...........
2018-02-22 22:49:05

Rookie Bunny

1738052433 | from Redmi Note 4

Very Nice.....