Hi, Mi fans!
Mi LED Smart TV comes with a seamless user experience wherein you can use a single remote to manage your TV as well as your set-top box/cable. It's all been possible due to the revolutionary Android-based OS - Patchwall. In this thread, we have shared a guide on how to setup your DTH/cable on Mi LED Smart TV 4 (55) and Mi LED Smart TV 4A (32&43) and how to setup Sensy app.
A. How to setup cable/DTH?
1. Open ‘Settings’ which is located on the home page of Mi LED Smart TV 4/4A
1.png (854.04 KB, Downloads: 67)
2018-03-05 06:42:19 Upload
2. Go to ‘General settings’
2.png (228.11 KB, Downloads: 46)
2018-03-05 06:42:34 Upload
3. Select the first option ‘Set-Top Box settings’
3.png (241.04 KB, Downloads: 46)
2018-03-05 06:42:44 Upload
4. Select the first option ‘Languages’
4.png (28.54 KB, Downloads: 42)
2018-03-05 06:42:55 Upload
5. You can select more than one languages from the list available
5.png (24.56 KB, Downloads: 42)
2018-03-05 06:43:09 Upload
6. Now select the second option ‘Cable/DTH’
6.png (29.54 KB, Downloads: 40)
2018-03-05 06:43:34 Upload
7. Select your DTH/Cable provider
7.png (34.84 KB, Downloads: 46)
2018-03-05 06:43:50 Upload
8. You can also select the cable operators by city
9. Select your city and the cable operator in the next step.
10. Finally, select the input source from your set-top box.
B. How to setup Sensy TV Guide app on Mi LED Smart TV 4?
1. Select the Sensy (TV Guide) icon
3. You will get a notification at the bottom of the screen to connect Mi USB IR blaster to your Mi LED Smart TV 4.
4. Here is how the Mi USB IR cable looks like
5. Connect the Mi USB-IR Blaster to any USB port available on Mi LED Smart TV.
6. Place the IR-Blaster (the free rounded ends) in front of your Set-Top box
7. From the power menu, use Set-top Box On/Off function
8. Select any show/series card and it will automatically switch to the channel on which it is being aired. Thus, you can get TV guide with personalised suggestions.
9. This is how Sensy channel view looks like. For more channels, you can go to ‘More’ option.
TV Wall: Get personalised recommendation right with one click
Select button to view all channels, and recommendations based on what you like
Right, Left key to view TV guide and favourite upto 10 channels
Redefined back key to acess all recent history and personalised recommendation
Menu Key to enter channel number for old school way to switching channels
TV viewing has never been so much easier!