Hi Mi Fans,
Xiaomi recently released Full Screen Gesture for 18:9 ratio devices. Read more here.
In this thread, I will show you how to enable this feature in our beloved Redmi Note 4. You guys will love this feature once you enable it.
1. Unlocked Bootloader
2. Rooted Device
3. BuildProp Editor app. Download it from Play Store.
1. Open BuildProp Editor app and grant it root access.
2. Tap on the 3 dots located at the top right corner.
3. Select 'New' from the drop-down menu.
4. Add this to name option
Give value as '0'. See image below.
Screenshot_2018-03-09-16-59-57-903_com.jrummy.apps.build.prop.editor.png (45.32 KB, Downloads: 4)
2018-03-10 00:47:52 Upload
5. Save and Reboot the device.
6. Open settings app - Navigate to Full Screen Display - Select Full-Screen Gesture.
Voila! Enjoy Full Screen Gesture in your lovely phone
This method works in latest Developer ROM. Don't try on Stable ROMs.
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .