In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi TV

Semi Pro Bunny

deleteman | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

Just fake promise for 4A series old customers
2019-03-27 16:12:29

Pro Bunny

Vaibhav Kumar | from app

The whole company is just playing games. Worst and cheapest in the market (Not in terms of money, but their lies). People do promise but make upto it after a while. And yet we do not have a "Yes" or "No". Never go for xiaomi guys. They are the worst. We put in hard earned money, don't let them cheat you!
2019-03-27 17:44:49

Advanced Bunny

5210772998 | from app

Recently i have purchased "MI LED TV 4A PRO 123.2 CM 49 inch on 28-03-2019 from MI home C-353,Ramphal Chowk,Sec-7, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110075.Xiaomi sold me defected product.After few days when i start my tv in night i found the color contrast and horizontal lines in my TV display after this i complaint on your costumer care number & requested them to sent one of your technician at my home. when your technician came & checked my TV. He said to me sir your display is physically damage.I was shocked after listening this because from the day TV is in my home none of my family member touched that TV and there is no small children in my home so, after that how`s that possible. I said the same to your technician but he can`t repair or replace my product, i talked to him about any physical damage sign on my TV so there is no physical damage signs, he was also unable to shows me any physical damage sign.What about your 10 day replacement policy?.After technician leave i called again your costumer care & they refuse to help me in this.I sent a mail to service.in@xiaomi.com they told me that their team will respond me within 4 hours but none of them call me or replace my t.v. So, finally my concern is Xiaomi sell me defected product & they did not accept their mistake. I didn't expect this from xiaomi because in the past i have recommended your product to many people.i also have many xiaomi products.So, i`m requesting you to replace my t.v as soon as possible,don`t  hurt my faith on you.

Hemant Saini
ph no- 9250996081
email - bustle.hustle54@gmail.com
2019-04-07 05:01:56

Rookie Bunny

5170661736 | from app

cheaters, they promise updates and never gives
2019-04-09 01:50:59

Advanced Bunny

5210772998 | from app

Friends dont buy Mi tv or Mi products they are selling defective products and dont even replace it. Their service is very poor. They are selling low quality product at low price. mi sells defective product.Recently i have purchased "MI LED TV 4A PRO 123.2 CM 49 inch on 28-03-2019 from MI home C-353,Ramphal Chowk,Sec-7, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110075.Xiaomi sold me manufacturing defected product.After few days when i start my tv in night i found the color contrast and horizontal lines in my TV display after this i complaint on their costumer care number & requested them to send one of theirtechnician at my home. when their technician came & checked my TV. He said to me sir your display is physically damage.I was shocked after listening this because from the day TV is in my home none of my family member touched that TV and there is no small children in my home so, after that how`s that possible. I said the same to their technician but he can`t repair or replace my product, i talked to him about any physical damage sign on my TV so there is no physical damage signs, he was also unable to shows me any physical damage sign.What about their 10 day replacement policy?.After technician leave i called again costumer care & they refuse to help me in this.I sent a mail to service.in@xiaomi.com but they are not helping me. So, finally my concern is Xiaomi sell me manufacturing defected product & they did not accept their mistake. Hemant Saini ph no- 9250996081 email - bustle.hustle54@gmail.com
2019-04-17 03:26:27