In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Photography

[Album] #April ApREAL Memories ❤️

2018-04-20 19:05:17
252 3
Greetings fellow Mi Fans,

It's me Schwaa and today, I want to share you some of my precious Ap-REAL memories that were capture on the month of April. I hope you'll like them as much as I do and I hope you'll be somehow motivated with the quotations I included with them.

the best view comes after the hardest climb, so go and get on with your life, conquering battles you still haven't fought and learning values you haven't been taught of.

sometimes, it's just okay to sit back, relax, and think of all the wonderful memories you've made with your family and friends.

you're off to great places!
today is your day!
your mountain is waiting,
so get on your way!Dr. Seuss

smile, for it is the key that fits the lock of everyone's heart. :)

2018-04-20 19:05:17
Favorites RateRate
Very nice photos! What camera did you use to take them? Love the pun of #Aril with ApREAL. Puns are my passion as well haha
2018-04-23 02:55:15
nice shot  what phone unit did you use?
2018-05-07 07:06:53

Semi Pro Bunny

UlpiEdub | from Redmi Note 4

Great shots...
2018-07-21 22:51:52