In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Photography

[Contest] MI LOVE INDIA - Show Your Love For The Nation

2017-01-19 04:47:26
25052 814
Edited by Rajat Raj at 2017-01-27 12:26 AM

Hello dear Mi Fans I hope everything is going on Fantastic as always !!!

As u all know this month is full of excitement and joy that we always love to have  everyday in our life, in this year first of all we celebrated new year that was a great begining of the year and then we celebrated Lohri & Pongal but the celebration doesn't end here.
One of the biggest days for every indian that we always proud of ,guess what ????? yes i am talking about Republic day of india- "A day the constitution was adopted by the indian constituent assembly on 26 November 1949, and came into effect on 26 january 1950 with a democratic government system, completing the country's transition towards becoming an independent Republic."

We have been celebrating this day since it was first celebrated in 1950 and day by day we kept changing the way we used to celebrate it before , now we mostly prefer social media sites/apps to send greetings , We show our love For the nation by setting National flag / tricolour  as a Dp on Fb,twitter,whatsapp Etc..

So today we have decided to celebrate this important day together with our Mi fans and will show our love for the Nation.. But where and how
???
guess....guess again..  ok ok i won't keep it as secret anymore (as i too am Very Excited ).
we are bringing a great opportunity to celebrate the Republic day together here only on Mi community with all the beloved Mi fans , We invite all the mi fans to Show the love for the Nation through your PhotoGraphy.
Let's have a look at Sample Images:-
Did u like the pics?? let us see yours too
How To Participate :-
(1) Make an Album Thread (under Photography section) and set the title as it's given here- "My Love For The Nation"(Mandatory).
(2) Attach Min. 3 - max. 6 images in Original form means no editing.(attach original pics only ,to verify u'll be asked to send the original pics ).
(3) U can give Some Description too like place,device name,filters/mods etc.
(4) Submit the Thread.
(5) Reply below with the link of your thread.

Contest Period:-
24 January - 31 January at 9pm IST time.
Entries after 31 January 9pm IST will be disqualified.

Selection Proccess :-
  • Entries with original pictures, creativity, nicely presented, pretty layout, pleasant introduction/description and other Informative elements are more likely to be qualified to win.
  • Top 3 entries will enter the polling phase.
  • Only Advanced Bunny (User Group type) Or Above will be able to Vote in the Poll.
  • The Final results will be finally determined by accompanied assessment by Mi Community Admins & mods in courtesy to the votes.
  • Finalists will be selected by voting of Community Admins & Moderators.

Contest Rules:-
  • 3 photos are required in your Thread. (Should be followed - Not less than suggested)
  • All the images must be Related to Republic day only.
  • Your entry must contain Original pictures clicked with Mi Gadgets Only (stealing from any other source or other phone's clicks would lead to disqualification).
  • All photos must remain Unedited and original.
  • To verify exif information of the captures participants will be asked to send us the zip/Rar File of the images, Failing to do will lead you to disqualification.
  • Each id/ profile is entitled to one entry only. If someone makes multiple threads/Replies, only the first one will be counted.
  • You are allowed to promote and feature your entry on social media but asking for votes is strictly forbidden within the forum.

Anyone who found doing so will be disqualified.
  • Reserving post is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, Such posts will be deleted without any notice, when spotted.
  • *If you want to add/change images, then edit your post & do the needful*
Note:- Participants are requested to be Honest with their entries,read the rules and guidelines carefully before participating.

Judgement Weightage:-
Open Poll - 60%
Mi Community Team and Admins - 40%

***Prize Gallery***
  • 1st Prize winner will get a Mi Band 2.

• 2nd Prize Winner will get a Mi Bluetooth Speaker.

• 3rd Prize Winner will get a Mi in Ear Headphone Basic.
Note:- The pics are for Reference purpose only,Original Prizes might be Different from them.

Special Thanks to @Sofia(Mi Comm Team) and Co-mod of PhotoGraphy section Kuntal Murmu for helping me out to organise such a great and Exciting Photography Contest !!
Good Luck Everyone,Vande Matram!!
Thank you See you Soon
"Happy Republic Day"
With Regards: Rajat Raj

Rate

Number of participants 12 Experience +35 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-01-19 04:47:26
Favorites254 RateRate

Master Bunny

Rajat Raj Author |

Edited by Rajat Raj at 2017-01-24 11:40 PM

Guys Don't Forget to post your thread link here in comment box, if u don't do that your Entry won't be considered as per the rules .
2017-01-24 10:11:23

Master Bunny

Rajat Raj Author |

POLL will be up in next few days.. Keep patience Stay Tuned..
2017-02-04 23:52:33

Semi Pro Bunny

Arup5243 | from Redmi Note 3

i will try my best
2017-01-23 11:33:19

Master Bunny

SangramjitM | from Redmi Note 3

Best of luck everyone
2017-01-23 11:34:52

i will try my best
2017-01-23 11:41:04

Semi Pro Bunny

karthikrama | from MI MAX

Edited by karthikrama at 2017-01-25 12:47 PM

Happy 68th  Republic Day of India

Here is my Album Thread "My Love For The Nation"

https://in.c.mi.com/in/thread-108317-1-1.html
More Photos to be Coming soon......

2017-01-23 11:52:12
Thanks & regards,
Karthik

Master Bunny

Rajat Raj Author |

karthikrama replied at 2017-01-23 10:22 PM
My little princes with our national flag
Happy Republic Day

kindly read the rules and guidelines  carefully  to participate
2017-01-23 12:02:13

Master Bunny

Rajat Raj Author |

all the very best
2017-01-23 12:03:17

Master Bunny

Rajat Raj Author |

all the very best
2017-01-23 12:03:34
All the best to every participant, this is the right platform to show your photography skills and unleash your best within you. Looking forward to seeing some awesome stunning entries.
And last of all Thanks to Rajat and Kuntal Da for this awesome contest. I will definitely take part this time.

2017-01-23 13:47:10
Mi4i and Redmi Note 3 Global Beta Tester.....

Semi Pro Bunny

Nick29 | from app

I will try my level best
2017-01-23 14:09:54

Semi Pro Bunny

prateek singh gahlot | from Redmi 3S

i love india india is best country in world
2017-01-23 20:54:18